As the 2021-2022 season draws to a close, we celebrate the successful return to live theater that MCT had. We appreciate the support we received from our community in keeping our space safe, and the support from our members and sponsors to keep our doors open.
MCT’s Board of Directors feels more optimistic than ever that this return to live theater is here to stay. We are looking to next season, and so it is time to ask our business community for its support again.
If you are a 2021-2022 season sponsor, you have been sent a season sponsorship packet. If you are not a current sponsor, consider supporting Meadville Community Theatre for the 2022-2023 season.
Why support MCT? Check out the 2021-2022 corporate sponsor tag and read what our current season sponsors have to say. Yes, there are the perks of tickets and advertising, but we find that our season sponsors’ support comes from a deeper place. Theater has touched their family. They recognize that theater enhances our community. They see MCT as a special, welcoming, accepting place that they want to thrive for years to come.
Some reasons that MCT is special:
Keeping “community” at the heart of what we do, MCT is:
- The oldest continually operating community theater in Meadville, established in 1967.
- A 100% volunteer organization.
- Located in the Odd Fellows building on Allegheny College’s campus. Our intimate theater boasts not a bad seat in the house.
What MCT presents:
- Unique productions of popular works
- Rare gems seldom seen on stage
- Original shows created and written by local talent
MCT provides opportunities for:
- Theater education and experience at all levels
- Self-expression in a safe space
- Local community involvement in all facets of theater
We know times are tough for everyone. It is in times like these that pulling together as a community is more important than ever. Say that you want MCT to be here for the long haul, and become a season sponsor!
Sponsorships are due June 30, 2022
Season Sponsorship Packet