Directed by Chole Loose
Show Dates and Times: February 16-18, 2024
Fridays and Saturdays: 7:30pm
Open Call: Please attend one of the following:
Friday, January 5th from 6-8pm
Saturday, January 6th from 6-8pm
Sunday, January 7th from 4-6pm
Lineup will be announced on Friday, January 12th
Location: Meadville Community Theatre (400 N. Main Street, Meadville, PA). Please enter through the front door and wait in the main lobby.
- Auditions will be audio recorded only to help with lineup. No one else but the two directors will hear the recordings and will be deleted once lineup is announced.
- Please prepare two contrasting song pieces that you can sing well. Please bring a recording to accompany you as well. It can be as much or as little as you feel comfortable with.
- If you would like to, please prepare a small monologue (roughly a minute long) to perform if you would like a speaking performance/skit.
- First rehearsal will be on Monday, January 15th at 6:00pm.
- Please have a complete list of conflicts from January 15th through the performances. Some conflicts can be scheduled around if we know about them ahead of time. The rehearsal schedule will be dependent on the conflicts of the cast and musicians.
- If you have any questions about anything not listed here, please send a message to Director Chole Loose at LOO07556@pennwest.edu, and if you have any questions about music or things similar, please send a message to Music Director Julia Bartosek at firstname.lastname@example.org.